Designed for projects based on Intel NUC or single rail motherboards, the DCDC-NUC provides user-regulated power output (12V or 19V) from a wide input voltage (6V ~ 48V). The default output setting is set to 12V. It has a range of intelligent functions not found in traditional converters. The unit is able to send "pulse signals" ON / OFF to boards based on the filtered input voltage levels or ignition sensor, making it an ideal device for vehicle or battery powered installations.
- Automotive smart source 6-48V.
- High efficiency impulse.
- Programmable output of 12V or 19V, 6A.
- Format 2.5 '', bay mount HDD.
- Ignition switch, MCU control.
- Anti Thump Output in automotive mode.
- Motherboard On / Off Control by Pulse ON / OFF
- Motherboard shutdown control via USB.
- Customizable startup / shutdown timers.
- Low power standby consumption (<1ma).
- HID-USB connection.
- Measurement of input, output voltage and current.
- Temperature measurement.
- Detection of the motherboard using output power measurements.
- Programmable Scattering Frequency Modulation for reduced EMI.
- Compatible with ROHS and REACH.
Attention: This power supply does not fit Intel's Retail-NUCs. It is designed for OEM-NUC enclosures or other enclosures with 2,5 slots and mainboards with DC power input.