WE INFORM OUR CLIENTS AND PARTNERS OF THE FOLLOWING:
- INTERNAL OPERATION
- Additional cleaning measures have been taken at the premises, especially in departments whose physical presence is essential;
- Teleworking operation of the various departments whose functions allow it;
- The entire chain of operations is in operation - online store, shipping orders, customer support, RMAs. However, we warn that, due to the large commercial volume that is currently felt, the response time to some incidents may be above normal;
- There are currently constraints in the after-sales service. If you requested an RMA or help linked to a product you purchased, we ask for your understanding. We will respond as quickly as possible;
- Due to the outbreak of COVID-19, it was decided to extend the period for exchanges and / or returns, applicable to contracts concluded at a distance, going from the usual 14 days to 30 days.
- ONLINE STORE
- The online store is fully operational;
- We request early confirmation of the delivery time for all items in order to eliminate excessively long deliveries;
- Partner carriers are making deliveries without major constraints.
During this indeterminate period, we request that you give priority to the following contacts:
- Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone - (+351) 218278341
- Mobile / Whatsapp - (+351) 929141492
- Skype - guedes_lopes
With these measures we intend that, in addition to an increase in security, we will be able to maintain an indispensable service for the daily lives of people and companies, but more than that, make all our followers aware of basic and indispensable measures to contain the Covid- 19.
In this socially complicated stage, avoid travel as much as possible and place your order comfortably via the online store. The times remain modest and it is up to each one of us to contribute to the slowdown in the spread of the COVID-19 virus.
We will continue to monitor the country's epidemiological situation on a daily basis and, if appropriate, additional measures will be taken.