There are no products in your cart.
- The request for repair of damaged material (RMA) must precede the shipment of the goods.
- The material must be sent to the address indicated after completing the RMA registration, accompanied by a failure report and a copy of the purchase invoice.
- The RMA request is valid for 30 days, maximum period for repair or exchange of articles, except in exceptional situations.
- AGL, Sociedade Unipessoal Lda reserves the right to refuse material that does not comply with the above procedures.
- The shipment of all products shipped will be the responsibility of the customer.
- Regardless of whether the equipment is under warranty or not, whenever it is received for repair and no fault is detected, or if it has been caused by incorrect use, a fee may be charged to cover logistical costs.
- In no case shall we be liable for any partial or total loss of data, programs or software installed on the products delivered for repair.
- We are not responsible for the equipment not raised after 6 months of its repair; after this period, the equipment will be considered abandoned and delivered to a recycling center.
- In case of an exchange of articles, the customer is responsible for the costs charged by the brands for the transportation and handling of articles, usual expenses in B2B business models.
If you have questions, concerns or comments about our RMA policy, please contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org
translation missing: pt-US.customer.login.page_title
translation missing: en-US.customer.register.page_title