There are no products in your cart.
Carrier Board AG411
Embedded Board NVIDIA® Jetson AGX Xavier™ or Xavier™ Industrial Module
- Fully support NVIDIA® Jetson AGX Xavier™ or Xavier™ Industrial
- 4x Mini-PCIe Gen2 x1 or 2x M.2 Key M 2280 (PCIe Gen2x 4)
- 1x M.2 Key E 2230 for Wi-Fi module
- 1x M.2 Key M 2280 for NVMe
- 2x GbE, 2x USB 3.0, 2x 4Kp60 HDMI output
- 1x USB 2.0 Micro-B for BSP installation only , 1x micro SD
- 1x CAN bus, 1x RS-485, 1x Mic-in, 1x Speaker-out
- 40 pins: 1x UART, 2x I2C, 5x GPIO, and 1x CAN (W/O transceiver)
- Operating temperature: -10°C ~ 60°C *
- Wide Voltage 12-54V
AVerMedia's AG411 carrier board fully supports NVIDIA® Jetson AGX Xavier™ or Xavier™ Industrial which is designed for AI-centric edge computing for use cases such as robotics and industrial automation.
The AG411 carrier board provides 4x Mini-PCIe and 2x M.2 Key M 2280 slots allowing flexibility to receive various video inputs through AVerMedia's capture cards.
For added flexibility, additional capture cards can be included to receive HDMI, VGA, SDI, composite video inputs, and even dual 4Kp30 HDMI video inputs for different application scenarios.
For applications that require IP cameras, the AG411 provides 2x GbE, and 2x USB 3.0 interfaces. General purpose I/O are ready for developers to use such as 2x 4Kp60 HDMI output, 1x USB 2.0 Micro-B for BSP installation only, 1x micro SD, 1x Mic-in, and 1x Speaker-out, 1x CAN bus, 1x RS -485. It also provides 40 pins of GPIO expansion: 1x UART, 2x I2C, and 5x GPIO 1x CAN for Xavier to communicate with external devices.
This performance-driven edge computer is an application-ready platform for multiple use cases.
Normal Delivery | 3 to 5 working days
Urgent Delivery | 1-2 business days
* unless out of stock
We work hard to meet the announced delivery deadlines. However, we face a global shortage for some components and manufacturers.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us to ensure delivery time.
We will be able to advise on the availability of alternative hardware and provide recommendations on available components for faster shipping options.