There are no products in your cart.
Source picoPSU-80, the world's smallest ATX 12V DC / DC power supply unit (PSU).
- for Intel Atom ITX CPUs, Bay Trail, ...
- for mini-ITX boards with C3 or C7, P3, P4, Pentium-M or AMD processors.
- 80 watts
- Dimensions: 31 x 45 x 20 mm
- Current input: 12VDC (11.5-13.0VDC)
Compact design, less cables. PicoPSU-80 is an ATX DC / DC 12V power supply for board mounting. Compatible with a range of Mini-ITX boards as well as common boards.
PicoPSU-80 provides 80W power silently to power small systems using a single 12V power source.
PicoPSU-80 has several key advantages over traditional power supplies:
- Very compact dimensions compact PCs.
- Fits any board equipped with an 20 ATX connector or 24 pins.
- 100% silent, fan free and no moving parts.
- Only 12V works.
- Highly efficient design, does not produce much heat.
- Ideal for low power systems.
Certificates: CE / FCC / VCCI: EN55024, EN55022 Class B (CE certification)
Normal Delivery | 3 to 5 working days
Urgent Delivery | 1-2 business days
* unless out of stock